Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MichelGueli
Level: Powered On

Common Data Service and Dynamics 365 for Sales

Hi,

I've created a new Trail of Dynamics 365 for Sales. In admin.powerapps.com I see a new environment with the same name. Great!

I've updated an account in Dynamics, and I see the change in CDS!

But now I want the opportunity entity (standard Dyn 365) and a custom entity, car, (created in Dyn 365), be available in CDS.

UPDATE: The car entity is not available in CDS. It takes a while te become visible!

UPDATE2: Custom entities works just fine.

What is the best solution for this? I want the same behaviour as the standard account entity.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps Staff CWesener
Power Apps Staff

Re: Common Data Service and Dynamics 365 for Sales

Hi @MichelGueli - thanks for confirming, I'm able to reproduce your issue and we believe we understand what's causing it. I'll investigate with our team and come back to you.

Thanks,

Clay.

Thanks,
Clay.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Power Apps Staff

Hi @MichelGueli - can you let me know what you meant by it's not available in CDS and takes a while to become visible? If you're using the same environment, there should be no delay - with the exception that you would need to refresh your browser as we cache the list of entities for performance.

If you can give me details on the steps you're following, I'd be more than happy to look into it.

Thanks,

Clay.

Thanks,
Clay.
MichelGueli
Level: Powered On

I've updated the original post. Custom entities are visible in CDS!

But I still have an issue with the opportunity entity. I've created an issue here: https://github.com/Microsoft/CDM/issues/12

It should already be available in the CDS.

Power Apps Staff

Hi @MichelGueli - thanks for confirming, I'm able to reproduce your issue and we believe we understand what's causing it. I'll investigate with our team and come back to you.

Thanks,

Clay.

Thanks,
Clay.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,385)