cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Community Plan doesn't work after trail expired.

Hi,

I subscribed for the free 1 month trial subscription a month ago. After that I got a community plan.

A few days ago, my trial was expired. But my community plan doesn't work either. I cannot use premium apps (like Approver, email notification, etc.) with community plan. How to fix it?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @jmao 

The community plan builds a seperate environment for your account.

The existing trial environment will be deleted after 30 days if not converted to production.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

Thank you for quick response and help, Reza!

I'm the one asked you questions during yesterday training section. So happy to talk with you again.

I found MS Power Platform is very powerful. I like to build something quickly in Power Apps to demo and convince our upper management to investigate in MS Power Apps.

But currently, I cannot use approver, update CDS record and email notification in my flow due to license issue. I cannot save the flow either. How can I resolve this issue?

I checked our company default environment and my personal environment. They all have community plan. I asked our company's admin user to get community plan as well. How can our admin user give me access to community plan?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

- Jingning

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (46,657)