Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vllanso
Advocate II
Advocate II

Component suddenly not showing output properties

Hello,

in the past few days I have been testing the use of components, creating a sample component library.

I initially created a component with some input and output properties, and they worked OK until today.

Today, when I add the component to an app, it will show the input parameters but will not show the output parameters.

Even if I test it in the Screen1 screen of the component library, it wont show the output parameters.

Are you experiencing the same problem ?

The component library version is using powerapps release 3.22074.11.

Thanks, Victor.

3 REPLIES 3
Akash17
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi @vllanso 

Just try removing output parameters you applied in component library and add it again and test in app by import

Thank you @Akash17 for your quick response.

I already tried what you mention about removing and readding the parameter, but it is still not showing after importing.

And as I mentioned, even when I test the component in the sample Screen1 inside the component library, it will not show the output parameter.

Here you can see both the Component view and the Screens view:

vllanso_0-1659811897626.png

vllanso_1-1659811947594.png

If you try, do you get the same results ?

Thanks, Victor.

As an update, even though the output property is not shown when I declare the component in the screen, but I can use output property by referencing the name of the output property.

Perhaps this is the expected behaviour ?

Question: Output properties of a component do not show when you see the properties of a component in a screen ?

I was expecting that output properties did show as the input properties do ... but I think it make sense that they don't show when you see the component inside a screen.

Thanks, Victor.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,928)