cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Concat Combobox.SelectedItems from other gallery in same application

Hi,

I am working on an application, in which each project has an editscreen with various comboboxs from which "Pillars", "Tech Partners" and "Senior Advisors" can be edited. All this data gets stored in one excel "MainTableSPM".

A new addition to the application is a seperate browsegallery for Senior Advisors, which adds information to "SeniorAdvisorSPM" excel table. I would like to drag just the SeniorAdvisorName into the "MainTableSPM" from the combobox.

To give an example I have the following properties in the "Tech Partners" combobox:

Label of ComboboxTechPartners (Update property):

Concat(ComboBox1.SelectedItems, Value, " , ")

TechPartnerDataCard (DefaultSelectedItems property):

If(EditForm1.Mode = FormMode.Edit, RenameColumns(Split(Parent.Default, ","), "Result", "Value"), Table())

TechPartnerDataCard (Items property):

[" ", "H2O", "InnTheBox","Pisano", "Tarentum", "Locatium", "Uservision","Game Play","Ritums"]

The above works perfectly. But since the [] Items property won't get updated when a new SeniorAdvisor gets added to SeniorAdvisorSPM I need to drag the information from the SeniorAdvisorSPM table into the Items property as follows:

SeniorAdvisorSPM.'Senior Advisor'

However, when I do that I get an error in the Update property of the label:

Concat(SeniorAdvisorCombo.SelectedItems ,Value, " , ")

With the error "The function Concat has some invalid arguments: Location 'SeniorAdvisorEdit.Update' This is the label in the editform for the project which adds information in the MainTableSPM.

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes! That works perfectly. Thank you so much, always an amazing contribution to this forum! 🙂

@Anderslskov
It’s been a pleasure as usual working to solve your issue. Thank you for being so helpful during the problem solving process.

I will look forward to seeing your next question here.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,750)