cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
misc
Resolver III
Resolver III

Concat & Filter from second data source won't show multiple records

My app needs to share a report with different stakeholders depending on the type of report it is. I have configured a combo box which both autopopulates with these stakeholder groups and can be updated manually by the user if need be.

I have edited this post heavily as I managed to answer my original question on lookup fields, however I'm still encountering the same issue as I was previously, despite a different formula.

Data source 1 is called Incidents, it is the data source for the form

Data source 2 is called Mailing Lists, it is linked to Data Source 1 through a Lookup field, shown on the form as a combobox selection of its column 'Report'. 

I want to create a string of the email addresses by making it match the Mailing list chosen in the combobox to that in the 'Mailing Lists' data source. The formula I have at the moment only shows the first record which matches from the 'Mailing Lists' source, rather than searching each record against each choice made and putting these together in a string.

Eg. ComboBox has Option 1 and Option 2 selected, the app recognises that Option 1 equates to Red on the Mailing List data source and provides all the data from the 'Email addresses' column, then continues searching and recognises that Option 2 equates to Black, and provides all the data from that record's 'Email addresses' column, both separated by "; ".

At the moment, it only returns Red and stops looking.

1.png2.png

Any help is really appreciated on this one.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (5,971)