cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

Conditional Flow Error

Hi,

I have a somewhat simple conditional flow that looks for key words in data cards, drop downs, or text boxes and sends an email based on the data. This is the longest, most "Complex" flow I've incorporated in to power apps, and I'm not sure if the app just doesn't like it, or if its too long, or my code is off, or what. If I make it a simple 1 or 2 item condition, it works. But once I get back to this size, it doesn't.  I either get a invalid trigger error of some sort or it just doesn't accept my formula all together. Other times it accepts it until I run it in which case the flow doesn't run due to an error being generated in powerapps.

I've tried DataCardValue12, DataCardValue12.Selected.Value,   Value 7_4.Text, Value 7_4  I have other flows that work with either format, but this will not.

I've recreated the flow multiple times, and I'm certain it isn't anything on that side unless the flow is too long or something....

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Looking through your screenshot I don't see anything wrong with the logic that you put in. It is definitely weird that it works when it is shorter it works but in this longer configuration it doesn't. This will probably require quite a bit of testing and reproduction. I would recommend opening a ticket with Microsoft Support. I'll include a link on how to do so if you would like to go down that path. Otherwise if any other communities members might know what is going on feel free to chime in.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (85,107)