cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Conexión a Sql Server local

Buen dia, ya tengo mi aplicación conectada a SQL server local y leo los datos, pero cuando hago el formulario de editar me registra un mensaje que no el usuario no tiene permisos para escribir en la base de datos, ya valide y tengo permisos, que puede ser??

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Conexión a Sql Server local

Can you make sure that your SQL table has a primary key defined? This is an error that can be presented if you are trying to access a table without one (it's basically treated as a view).

For example, if I define my SQL table as

CREATE TABLE PowerAppsTest.ForumThread305460 (
	[Name] NVARCHAR(MAX),
	[Age] INT
)

INSERT INTO PowerAppsTest.ForumThread305460 ([Name], [Age])
VALUES ('John Doe', 33), ('Jane Roe', 32), ('Jim Poe', 30), ('Joan Coe', 31)

And try to use the table in PowerApps, I'll be able to read values from it, but not delete / update existing values - since there's no primary key, PowerApps can't follow the protocol to update values.

If you define one of the columns as a primary key (or add another one to be the key) then it should work.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,132)