cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandeepmallela
Frequent Visitor

Connect certain Office365 Users and filter app data based on their access level

I have been creating an app in which I need to pull in a particular region's sales users, their managers, and the leadership team. They need to view the content based on their access. For example, a sales user should see only the sites and their respective metrics that he/she is managing, and a manager should see all the sites and metrics of his team, the leadership team should be able to see all and also a high-level view of the content. The user list is mostly on salesforce or on an Azure directory. Can anyone please help me with how to pull the users and filter content based on their access level in the organization? Thanks for the help!

1 REPLY 1
Seanan
Regular Visitor

Hi @sandeepmallela 

This blog post may be able to help you achieve what you are looking for: How to configure PowerApps Security and Permissions - Kiefer Consulting. It is a little hard without being able to visually see your app and what needs to be hidden/shown.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,849)