cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Connecting Flow to Azure

We have encountered some issue related with the flow even using the valid email address.

As googling around, found below link as it mentioned about need of Azure Active Directory in order for the workflow to function properly.

Appreciate your assistance, does it means we need to have Azure AD? And if there is other ways to used "Get Manager" in Flow instead of using Azure AD ?

GET MANAGER in FlowGET MANAGER in Flowimage002.png

Regards,

Rajiv26

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Yes, to use Office365 Users connector you need Azure AD. The Get Manager action gets users' managers' information from user profiles in Azure AD. What are your user profiles stored if it's not in Azure AD? What is the connector that you are trying to use?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mona,

This is my workflows for my project. I am still new with the Sharepoint, Powerapps and Flow. Basically, my plan is to start with Powerapps for the user input and store the data at sharepoint. Then for approval work flow, I plan to use Flow Apps. Since I cannot access the ADD, is there any suggestion for the connector for approval ?

Flow.PNG

Regards,

Rajiv26

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (51,845)