cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BRFT
Frequent Visitor

Connecting Power Automate Desktop Machine (preview)

From Power Automate Desktop, I can connected my machine to an environment.  From the Machines panel online, I see the machine, but it shows as offline.  From a flow, I get the following message when trying to connect: Test connection failed. Details: Connection failed: [Machine 939d9d7d-01f2-486f-9f9e-d182547b97c6] The target machine isn’t available. Make sure the machine is online. Is there something else I need to do to get it working?  It worked once a couple weeks ago, but now I can't seem to get it back online.  I am not on a VPN.

BRFT_0-1624354279608.png

BRFT_1-1624354444322.png

2 REPLIES 2
MohamedSahbi
Frequent Visitor

I am facing the same issue. 

My machine was online, but seen offline (without VPN, exactly same scenario).

Meanwhile, a machine in the office with VPN was connected for more than a week. Today it is offline too. The office machine did not even have the same user logged in and having the RPA license, it was 2 different users one signed in and another has the RPA flow. It worked even though the requirements mention same user for everything.. 

I appreciate any help.

BRFT
Frequent Visitor

There was a 1-day window where an update was release for PAD, I installed the update, and my machine was back online.  A day later, it was back online.  I have switched to using a gateway for reliability.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,924)