cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sheikhmb_Sirius
Helper I
Helper I

Connecting a data source to a screen

New here. When creating app initially i connected the app to a source (google sheet) 

but i am not sure how i can connect another screen with a different google sheet.

4 REPLIES 4
eka24
Super User
Super User

In your app, Go-to View, after clicking it will Display a search box for you. Type Google sheets then provide your Google details if asked. After that select the Table you need. This makes the Google sheets available for usage in your app

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Ok I have added it. but how do i connect it to the screen?

@sheikhmb_Sirius 
You can't connect a data source to a screen, but you can connect it to things on the screen- such as a gallery or a form. What is it you are trying to do? 

To can connect to Form Datasource, Gallery ITEMS, Dropdown Items etc but not a screen as said by @_benatherton 

So insert a form or Gallery and connect the Table

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,757)