cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Connecting to Share Point folder

Hi everyone,

In my organization we use SharePoint libraries to store our files. All of the excel files I need to connect to are located on the SP site. However as I realized I can't connect to SP libraries unless it is made into a SP list.  Now I am creating an app, and I have been using my one drive business account temporarily, but for a big organization like ours it is not a viable solution. Another thing is that I don't want people to change the existing file sharing system. 

The files are stored as shown below

Sertan_CPH_0-1602144014539.png

So what I am looking for is some suggestions before I contact our IT department. Is there another method to reach to the very same stored data through a different connection? 

4 REPLIES 4
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Sertan_CPH ,

I not sure , when you need to access the Folder.

But below is the way to connect the SharePoint Folder using PowerApp.

VijayTailor_0-1602144868274.png

Thanks,

Hi @VijayTailor 

It is not possible to connect to an excel file stored on share point unless it is made into a sharepoint list. It is not the same as using onedrive folder.

Hi @Sertan_CPH ,

You can use the Microsoft Flow (Power Automate to Sync the Data with Sharepoint  Folder.

Hope that will help you to achieve your requirement.
Thanks,

@VijayTailor  how do you connect to the existing data to start with through ms flow? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,618)