Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucas_cardoso
Frequent Visitor

Connection Issues Power Apps x Power BI x Mircrosoft Surface GO

Hello,

I'm facing a very curious issue.
I developed a simple report on Power BI, pinned a Dashboard for it and then added a Power BI chart in my PowerApps app. 
I had never had problems with this combination before, inclusive I have been using another Power BI chart from other Dashboard for a while, and it still works fine. 

The curious part is: I can't see this new Power BI chart when accessing the App through my company's Microsoft Surface Go tablet.
I mean, I can see it when using PowerApps in my computer, I can see it when using an Ipad, I can even see the chart when I access the Power BI application on the Surface GO. But when I access PowerApps through the Surface Go, the only thing I see is the message " This content is not available. Lean more about Power BI".
I tried to access PowerApps using the browser and the tablet application, none worked.

Anyone has any idea why is it happening?

Thank you all very very much.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Connection Issues Power Apps x Power BI x Mircrosoft Surface GO

Hi @lucas_cardoso ,

Do you mean that your powerbi tile can not display in your Microsoft Surface Go, but could display in other devices?

I think that should be "not supported" problem.

Please note that:

We currently don't support new features on Windows platform for Power Apps mobile app. Features such as the Improved Common Data Service option and guest access are not available on this platform. We recommend using a web player on Windows to leverage the full set of capabilities. Updates to the Power Apps mobile app for Windows platform will be announced in future.

Also please check your system whether meet requirements:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/limits-and-config

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
lucas_cardoso
Frequent Visitor

Re: Connection Issues Power Apps x Power BI x Mircrosoft Surface GO

Hi Phoebe,

Yes, the Power BI tile can be displayed in other devices.
But at the same time, I can display other Power BI tiles in my Surface Go. 

The "not supported" problem has anything to do with the way the Power BI tile was constructed? 

And I'm already using a web browser, Microsoft Edge, instead of the mobile App, thank you ☹️

Any other thought?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,069)