Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DemosCY
Helper I
Helper I

Connection not configured for this device

Hi Team

As of today all of our Tablets (Android)  receive the bellow error when a flow is triggered

"Connection not configured for this service"

DemosCY_0-1615496121521.png

Anyone else experience this?

• From a workstation is working
  • I have the same tablet and it works from my account
  • Re-create the flow is not helping

Any ideas will be appriciated

7 REPLIES 7
brunojlt
Frequent Visitor

Same here, only works with my account (developer of the app). Other users can't use the application.

Yes only Develop account works. i notice also that mostly is the issue with Android devices

brunojlt
Frequent Visitor

Complicated...

As a workaround, users can access the app through a web broswer. Just tested it here, it works.

We are sending them the direct URL (example bellow)

brunojlt_0-1615573654287.png

Yes but this is not a solution. is temporary. i have 100 devices outside and i need this to work 😄 
i even break down the apps / rebuild them but no luck.

Alex_Security
Resolver I
Resolver I

same here. 

Things I’ve tried:

• Rebuild the flow
  • Rebuild the app
  • Change the trigger (button)
  • Remove the changes
  • Rollback to previous version

The last one works, but obviously doesn’t reflect the new changes I wanted… if you trigger the flow on its own it works, so its clearly an issue with whatever service hands off a flow activation request from powerapps to flow – that’s my best thought anyhow.

Hi @Alex_Security 

I have try all above options with now luck.

i even re-build the application at the stage where the flow should be triggered again with no luck.

i have open a ticket with Microsoft Support team since Friday and wait to see what will happened.

Alex_Security
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi All,

think i may have cracked this one - it looks like somewhere the custom name for the flows are being kept in the app connections (on the left hand side) but in the button command, it is reverting to the default name. so if i named my flow "AlexFlow123" but the default would be "HTTP>GETMYPROFILE" essentially PA is requesting a flow with the former name whilst the connection is for the latter. by deleting the flow both from PA's connections and from the button command and readding my flows now work. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,343)