As of today all of our Tablets (Android) receive the bellow error when a flow is triggered
"Connection not configured for this service"
Anyone else experience this?
Any ideas will be appriciated
As a workaround, users can access the app through a web broswer. Just tested it here, it works.
We are sending them the direct URL (example bellow)
Yes but this is not a solution. is temporary. i have 100 devices outside and i need this to work 😄
i even break down the apps / rebuild them but no luck.
Things I’ve tried:
The last one works, but obviously doesn’t reflect the new changes I wanted… if you trigger the flow on its own it works, so its clearly an issue with whatever service hands off a flow activation request from powerapps to flow – that’s my best thought anyhow.
I have try all above options with now luck.
i even re-build the application at the stage where the flow should be triggered again with no luck.
i have open a ticket with Microsoft Support team since Friday and wait to see what will happened.
think i may have cracked this one - it looks like somewhere the custom name for the flows are being kept in the app connections (on the left hand side) but in the button command, it is reverting to the default name. so if i named my flow "AlexFlow123" but the default would be "HTTP>GETMYPROFILE" essentially PA is requesting a flow with the former name whilst the connection is for the latter. by deleting the flow both from PA's connections and from the button command and readding my flows now work.
Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.
Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.
The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!
Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.