cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Connection not configured for this service.

I ahve checked every post here to get rid of this issue. My application(including several flow with SharePoint) is working fine with me as an owner but it's throwing error "Connection not configured for this service" for every other owner and user. I have removed and re-added the flow and connections again. All the connections are working for every user. When USER click on the failed flow, it says "INVALID CONNECTION" on "Send Http request to Sharepoint" action"

21 REPLIES 21

Hi Peter,

Kindly guide how and where to choose flow-RP role, as I can't see that option for my flows.

Its only connection references and owners that comes when I create a cloud flow.

Though when I was trying to create a flow with trigger point- Manually trigger a flow, I saw Manage run-only permissions available.

If I change the trigger point - Powerapps, this settings does not appear.

Because of this, I am forced to add users as owners in my flow, so that flow can be triggered from PowerApps which does not a sound good solution but I am aware of any other solution as of now.

Kindly suggest.

Phil1279
Frequent Visitor

This is in the Power Platform Admin Centre under your Environment / Settings

Phil1279_1-1622541914878.png

Then add the user/AD Group to the Flow-RP role

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,685)