cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Containers and Galleries Broken

Did an update overnight break containers and galleries?  

I have a canvas app that has several galleries and containers.  All existing containers and galleries are now blank.  They display no data from the existing collections.  If I add a new gallery with the exact same collection as the original, that new gallery displays properly.

Likewise, all labels and inputs in my containers are now blank.  I cannot even select them in the container to edit.  I need to select the control from the tree view.  At that point, it appears all controls are stacked in the top left of the container.

Anyone else having similar issues?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Containers and Galleries Broken

Hi,

I can confirm I can replicate the same issue,

I've seen a message saying that the Power Apps team is aware of this issue, it has been fixed and that the fix is being rolled out over the next two weeks,

Cheers,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,212)