cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Idigoras

Content not found when opening Sharepoint customized form

I've been working with Sharepoint customized forms for years but since yesterday I can't open them to edit with PowerApps.

I get the following error:

The requested content at path /v3.21014.33.176505960/siena/default.html is not found

I tried opening different forms and I get this error every time.

Yesterday they made some permission changes to some Sharepoint groups but I checked and my user still has Full Control in all this lists.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

19 REPLIES 19
fernandorod
Frequent Visitor

Same here... 
I'll open a ticket. Please do the same.

Ian_C
Helper II
Helper II

Please all, go to the admin centre where you see the service status and report this as an issue.
Thanks

Yip on my way

Welbywelb
Advocate II
Advocate II

Just got a call from India to say that its a known problem and it's logged as high priority so they are working the issues already. They don't know how long it will take to fix but just wanted to downgrade my support ticket from critical as they are already dealing with it.

vinitkumar

Same here, My changes to custom form does not display on SharePoint New form but it works well in preview mode within Power app Canvas.

mccinformatica

Same issue. I'll open a ticket.

Ian_C
Helper II
Helper II

Hi, 

had confirmation from MS this morning that this is now fixed over the weekend.

Cleared Browser cache and tested and all seems fine (from my point of view) 

Cheers

Leemillward

Any reply on what was the issue? I know they are not very forthcoming on Root Cause sometimes

Ian_C
Helper II
Helper II

From what I understand the issue was their latest upgraded version on the authoring side had caused an issue with the integration to Sharepoint. That's all I know

View solution in original post

Welbywelb
Advocate II
Advocate II

FYI this handy hint came from Microsoft support. So my issue was I couldn't create a new canvas app due to the above issue so if you go to - 
https://create.powerapps.com/v3.21013.19.175770036/studio/?environment-name=<get_the_id_from_your_site> this opens the canvas app creation form in the previous version. Once you create an app you can update it using the File->Change authoring version option.
Might be worth storing away just in case we see a similar issue in the future.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,609)