Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jose_Freitas
Resolver III
Resolver III

Convert html files to pdf and merge them

Hi Community!

I'm currently tring to create two pdf files and merge them, the key aspect is that I've to merge them after converting to pdf and not join the two html files before merging because I need their content to be in separate pages. If I join the two html text before converting to pdf they will be in the same page and this is an undesired behaviour for my project.

At the moment I have a experimenting flow which has two html texts, for example
<html>
<body>
<h1>PDF NUMBER 1</h1>
</body>
</html>
and another variable with the same body but with the text PDF NUMBER 2.

Here is my flow: 

Jose_Freitas_1-1640257138563.png

Everything went smooth until the step which is the arrow is pointing to, the first and second pdf are successfully created but when i try to merge them the problem appears. The MERGE.pdf file is totally blank, I also tried to merge it into html and it looks like this:

Jose_Freitas_2-1640257312373.png

Any help would be appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jose_Freitas :

It is not possible to merge the files by concatenating the contents of the files. Considering that there is currently no built-in standard connector that supports merging PDF documents, if you cannot buy extra subscriptions, I suggest you consider starting with HTML. This link provides a solution that does not use third-party connectors. I think it might be useful for you:

Generate multiple pages PDF in Power Automate 

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eelman
Super User
Super User

@Jose_Freitas 

Im not sure if this is possible with Standard connectors? You could try Encodian

https://www.encodian.com/products/flowr/

They have a free option and you can do pretty much anything you want with pdf 

v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jose_Freitas :

It is not possible to merge the files by concatenating the contents of the files. Considering that there is currently no built-in standard connector that supports merging PDF documents, if you cannot buy extra subscriptions, I suggest you consider starting with HTML. This link provides a solution that does not use third-party connectors. I think it might be useful for you:

Generate multiple pages PDF in Power Automate 

Best Regards,

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,475)