Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shubhk
Helper I
Helper I

Converting to pdf with a specific template

Hi All,

I need to generate pdf for Order Summary on click of a button in a canvas app. There is a specific Summary template given by client for the PDF. There will be multiple Orders and each order will be having multiple Order Line Items for a customer. Did anybody implement such use case? What would be the most optimized and best way of implementing it with out using any third party converters?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Shubhk ,

Depending on the format discipline, you could do try it with HTML, but for an "exact" look, a Word Merge would do the job. The latter however requires a Premium Connector. Both can accept a Table fields/structures, so multiple orders are certainly possible. Both Word and OneDrive (which you would use for the HTML) have PDF converters,

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,460)