Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Copy Datacard entry value to another Datacard

Hi,

I hope this is an easy one 🤞

I have 3 lists which all share some of the same details. An example of this is a purchase order from a customer, but could be associated to 2 or 3 different purchases. Initially the purchase order information is captured and saved to an SP List. Can I duplicate this information and have it displayed in another form saving the admin of putting the same details in again.  

Hope Ive explained that correctly.

TIA

3 REPLIES 3
Helper II
Helper II

I'll add some meat to the bone:

So I have 3 SP Lists which share some details with each other, i.e; Purchase Order, Customer, and Product.

I'm creating an app where the first screen, form with one SP List captures this information with some other details.

Without submitting or saving this form but simply navigating to the next screen with a new form and the 2nd SP List, I wish the values of the Purchase Order, Customer, and Product values from the first form to be copied into the relevant fields of the 2nd form.

Only at the end I will submit and save, adding all data to the respective lists.

Hopefully this helps further.

Thanks

@MiniMe_83 

Just doing some review and saw you never got a response...are you still experiencing the issue and need help?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

Yes thank you - Thanks for chasing up!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (68,386)