cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wagga01
Regular Visitor

Copy data card value with person or group format from Sharepoint list to other datacard

Hello Everyonne

I have two Forms in two different Screen with same Fields.

I would like to copy the datacardvalue1  from Form1 in Screen1 to the same datacard but in the Screen2 Form2

The two same datacard value refert to a same column in a SharePoint list with Person or Group format

Any idea how to do this?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lefty
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hello @Wagga01 

I would have thought, if you use the data card value of the one you want to copy and set it on the other field in screen2 on the DefaultSelectedItems property this should work

i.e. 

DataCardValue11 is on screen 1, so on screen2 on DatacardValue22 on  DefaultSelectedItems property, just type in DataCardValue11 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
eka24
Super User
Super User

On the Save button or Navigate button On screen1set a variable:
Set(MyScreen1value,datacardvalue1.Text)
Then in the datacardvalue2 which is on screen2 put on the default:MyScreen1value
Lefty
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hello @Wagga01 

I would have thought, if you use the data card value of the one you want to copy and set it on the other field in screen2 on the DefaultSelectedItems property this should work

i.e. 

DataCardValue11 is on screen 1, so on screen2 on DatacardValue22 on  DefaultSelectedItems property, just type in DataCardValue11 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,894)