cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SachinArvind
Frequent Visitor

Copy only top 16 records from one collection to another

Hi, 

I have a collection with list of projects. I want only First 16 or Last 16 to be copied from one collection to another. 

If I use :

ClearCollect(
colCdsMyProjectsTop16, FirstN(colCdsMyProjects,16) 
);

I am not able to get the 16 records. The result shows as empty. Can someone help me with this please ?

3 REPLIES 3
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@SachinArvind 
Your code is correct.  Can you please post a screenshot to verify colCdsMyProjects  contains data?

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

SachinArvind
Frequent Visitor

Hi @mdevaney :
Thank you for responding to my query. Please find the screenshots attached !!Source CollectionSource CollectionDestination CollectionDestination Collection 

mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@SachinArvind 
Two ideas:

#1  Can you please try going to the settings and turning off the option called 'Explicit Column Selection'?  Then try to re-run the code.

#2  Is it possible that you cleared out your original collection?

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (56,502)