cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper V
Helper V

Copy screens, or full app in an other app

Hello, is it possibile to copy screens or full an app from an app to another app ?

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

"but i would like to copy the full screen not the single control"

Control +A copies everything on the screen except the Screen itself not a single control.

So you have to do is to insert a blank screen in your New App then use Control+A which copies all from the screen.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

It Possible to copy controls on a screen to another screen in another App.

In copying controls on a screen, ensure that all connections between the two apps are same.

For instance if you have a form as part of the control being copied, then the Datasource connected to the Form should also exist in where it been copied to. Otherwise you may have to manually change codes which could be a tall order.

Having said that to copy all on a screen, simply use:

Control+A then Control+V to paste in the other App.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Yes i know it, but i would like to copy the full screen not the single control

Super User III
Super User III

"but i would like to copy the full screen not the single control"

Control +A copies everything on the screen except the Screen itself not a single control.

So you have to do is to insert a blank screen in your New App then use Control+A which copies all from the screen.

------------

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (84,149)