cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Diennoh

Copying Controls from Canvas into Teams

Hi,

I'm trying to recreate an app in Teams that I've already built outside as the approval process for migrating the app is not working. I have managed to copy controls from a Canvas app into Teams before but it no longer seems to work. Can anyone shed any light on why this might be?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

Are you copying them because you need all the associated formulas or just because Dataverse controls either don't exist or don't have all the same functionality?

If you just want the 'classic' controls, go to Settings in your Dataverse App and at the bottom under Experimental features, turn on 'Classic' controls.

Try this if you need the formulas.

DON'T right click and use that copy function, that doesn't seem to work.    Select your control and use the ctrl-c keyboard combination and then use ctrl-v to paste it into your app.

I just tested this and it works.

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (37,708)