So... why is this one solved while there is no solution?
Working with multiple environments:
I managed to get the permission request go away by re-adding the connection, removing the connection, saving as a new PowerAppConnectorFree, exporting PowerAppConnectorFree, importing PowerAppConnectorFree to update already existing PowerApp --> no more permission popup request in already existing PowerApp in this environment.
However the already existing PowerApp is part of a Solution so when exporting Solution after all the above with this now correctly functioning existing PowerApp and importing the overall Solution in a brand new environment --> the permission popup request is back again 🤯
Same problem here...any new solution? I have so many connections that I can't even find witch one is causing the problem.
What is the difference between "exporting" and "saving as" a file ".msapp" in your computer and then uploading it?
Am witnessing the same problem 😞
I am sure it is a bug in PowerApps/Automate connections.
MY PowerApp shows several Flow connections. I have removed all references from the Data Tab as shown.
Have spent hours trying to figure out the problem.
I was running into the same error saying that power automate "Could not find connection" for a SQL server connector I was no longer using in my project. However, I was able to successfully export the project after the following steps:
1. Identify the connector(s) causing the error/no longer in use
2. Edit the flow and add any action step that uses the connector throwing the error
3. Delete the action step
4. Export the flow
Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!
See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.
ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021