cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Django
Level: Powered On

Re: Could not find connection 'cbaaf7feb51741fca497ac3d7566c5fb' for API 'shared_sql'.

So... why is this one solved while there is no solution?

Working with multiple environments:

I managed to get the permission request go away by re-adding the connection, removing the connection, saving as a new PowerAppConnectorFree, exporting PowerAppConnectorFree, importing PowerAppConnectorFree to update already existing PowerApp --> no more permission popup request in already existing PowerApp in this environment.

However the already existing PowerApp is part of a Solution so when exporting Solution after all the above with this now correctly functioning existing PowerApp and importing the overall Solution in a brand new environment --> the permission popup request is back again 🤯

Andre_Martins
Level: Powered On

Re: Could not find connection 'cbaaf7feb51741fca497ac3d7566c5fb' for API 'shared_sql'.

Hello everyone,

Same problem here...any new solution? I have so many connections that I can't even find witch one is causing the problem.

What is the difference between "exporting" and "saving as" a file ".msapp" in your computer and then uploading it?

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,354)