Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
_kikilalaaa
Level: Powered On

Could not find flow

i tried to export my powerapps but it shows error:

Could not find flow 'c5f7daaa-ad10-40b4-ae33-092ec5dc9d5c'.

i  have tried all the solutions i found, clear the cache and i deleted the flow in ms flow already. how to know if they are still connected to powerapps?

is there any other way i can use to get a copy of my built apps?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Could not find flow

Hi @_kikilalaaa 

The error is popping up because the flow is still connected to your application. To remove it from there, you need to open the app in the edit menu. From the left menu, select Data Sources, remove the flow connection inside your app. Save and Publish it. Once it is published, try to reexport the app and let us know in case you still see the issue.

ksk.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @_kikilalaaa 

The error is popping up because the flow is still connected to your application. To remove it from there, you need to open the app in the edit menu. From the left menu, select Data Sources, remove the flow connection inside your app. Save and Publish it. Once it is published, try to reexport the app and let us know in case you still see the issue.

ksk.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

_kikilalaaa
Level: Powered On

It works wonder! Thanks! Can I export it to different environment?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,110)