Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marvinbarnuevo
Helper II
Helper II

Could not save App in cloud

Hi,

I followed a guide on embedding canvas app on a model driven apps of Dynamics 365.

Everything went smoothly until I need to save the App to publish it. It says "Didn't save". Below is the exact error message.

{"error":{"code":"InstanceApiRequestFailed","message":"The request failed with error: '{\"error\":{\"code\":\"0x80072351\",\"message\":\"Creation and editing of Canvas Apps is not enabled.\",\"innererror\":{\"message\":\"Creation and editing of Canvas Apps is not enabled.\",\"type\":\"System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault, Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]]\",\"stacktrace\":\" at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OrganizationSdkServiceInternal.CreateInternal(Entity entity, InvocationContext invocationContext, CallerOriginToken callerOriginToken, WebServiceType serviceType, Boolean checkAdminMode, Dictionary`2 optionalParameters)\\r\\n at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.CrmODataExecutionContext.CreateOrganizationResponse(Entity entity)\\r\\n at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.CrmODataServiceDataProvider.CreateEdmEntity(CrmODataExecutionContext context, String edmEntityName, EdmEntityObject entityObject, Boolean isUpsert)\\r\\n at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.EntityController.PostEntitySetImplementation(String& entitySetName, EdmEntityObject entityObject)\\r\\n at Microsoft.PowerApps.CoreFramework.ActivityLoggerExtensions.Execute[TResult](ILogger logger, EventId eventId, ActivityType activityType, Func`1 func, IEnumerable`1 additionalCustomProperties)\\r\\n at Microsoft.Xrm.Telemetry.XrmTelemetryExtensions.Execute[TResult](ILogger logger, XrmTelemetryActivityType activityType, Func`1 func)\\r\\n at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )\\r\\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass10.<GetExecutor>b__9(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)\\r\\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\\r\\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\\r\\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\\r\\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\\r\\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionAsyncCore>d__0.MoveNext()\\r\\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\\r\\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\\r\\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\\r\\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ActionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__2.MoveNext()\\r\\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\\r\\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\\r\\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\\r\\n at System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.<SendAsync>d__1.MoveNext()\"}}}'. The tracking Id is '75fb8a40-6b06-4f37-9aa8-21f88b56e4d1'."}}

Session ID: 40439571-e9d9-4456-865c-c88b6f7e92eb

Can anyone help me out on this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marvin

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

adding in @Mr-Dang-MSFT to review.

@Anonymous 

Hi @marvinbarnuevo are you still seeing this issue? We made a change that should have addressed this.

Thanks

Anees

Hi Anees,

I did some workaround for me to save it to cloud - save the app to computer > open it up on powerapps > save it to cloud.

Let me try the usual process - create app > save it to cloud.

Will let you know if I still face this issue.

Thanks!

Facing the same issue! 

Session ID: 2d56b2f5-ef9f-420e-bcc0-41814d4e1e83
PowerApps 3.20023.8

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (48,027)