cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lucio
Frequent Visitor

Couldn't download the file

The functionality to download a file in powerapp referring to the attachment column of a sharepoint list is globally working in my organization but there are few users which get the error: Couldn't download the file. It is not a permission problem as they can access to the file if they go to the sharepoint. The issue is indipendent from the hardware (Ipad, PC) and the browser (IE, Edge, Chrome).

2 REPLIES 2

Look at the file type and size of file that can't be downloaded. Any common characteristics of the file they couldn't download?

Lucio
Frequent Visitor

The issue is valid for all the file tested so far. What makes me crazy is that I checked with around 40 end users and it is working for all of them except 3 end users so far. Unfortunately IT department didn't find any irregularities with the setup and profile of 3 users... I also checked to remove and reallocate MS licence but it didn't help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (3,260)