Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lephas
Helper I
Helper I

Count number of uploaded attachments in new form

Hi

I have a Sharepoint List a customized form based on Power Apps

Is there a way how I can coun't the number of uploaded attachments before i submit a new form?
I noticed that there is a value on the attachment field "Max Attachments" where i can define the maximum number of attachments. But how can i count them myself? 

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AsanKani
Helper V
Helper V

@Lephas  Simply add any label / text box and it's text to Datacardvalue63 is my attachment data card.

CountRows(DataCardValue63.Attachments)

AsanKani_0-1628008242786.png

I think now your got solution. 

Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AsanKani
Helper V
Helper V

Hi, You don't need to count Attachment. Already PowerApps give in Attachment Property. Default we can attached only 6 attachment. If you need more than 6, You can simple give your Maximum count in MaxAttachments  Field. That's it.

AsanKani_0-1628007685243.png

I want to display a number of fields based on how many attachments i have - for each attachment i have a field with a Rating.

AsanKani
Helper V
Helper V

@Lephas  Simply add any label / text box and it's text to Datacardvalue63 is my attachment data card.

CountRows(DataCardValue63.Attachments)

AsanKani_0-1628008242786.png

I think now your got solution. 

Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,155)