cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShaikSayyad
Helper III
Helper III

Count the number of records(Items) has recorded between selected date.

Hi Mates,

I want to count the number of items in between selected dates from a SharePoint list. I have Created On date and time field standard date and time format. 

I have tried with datepickers with below formula

CountIf('EUTSTSTS','Created On' >= DatePicker2_1.SelectedDate && 'Created On' <= DatePicker3_1.SelectedDate)

but it was not showing true count. please refer below screen for your idea.Date.png

Please help me to resolve it. Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11

you can see the value of the label that is 54 (Selected label- showing value after selected dates only) in the above provided picture.
TheRobRush
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

This counts the number items between two dates in a powerapps collection, check out the picture below, would be same general idea in a sp list. Formula for counting is the one on far right above the 4, other stuff is just to let you see it is properly counting. mark this as a solution if it helps you solve the issue, thanks!

counts.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (66,561)