cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Count up hours from the whole week

Hello there!

I want to calculate all of the hours an employee makes every week. How can I sum up all of the hours? We need to filter the user his username.

In powerapps I am setting the variabele varcurrectuser to the user their fullname.

Picture of my database UrenRegistratie: https://gyazo.com/7e36bd62fac345edec74f0dbae074559

We need to filter it where varcurrentuser = werknemer. 
We then need to sum up all of the hours in TijdTotaal column

Thank you for your reply in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@TimoMigchielsen,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you want to sum up all the hours the current user made in a week?

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario, what is the column type of 'TijdTotaal' and 'Werknemer', Number and Person?

I have a test on my side, here is my scenario:

• I have a SharePoint list containing 'TijdTotaal' and 'Werknemer', they are Number column and Person column

Add the Office365Users connector within your app.

Add a Label and set the Text property as below:

Sum(
    Filter(
        '0825',
        Werknemer.DisplayName = User().FullName
    ),
    TijdTotaal
)

082502.png

Best Regards,

Qi

Thank you for your reply! @v-qiaqi-msft 

That has done the trick but counts up all of the hours in total. There is a delegation error though (I use SharePoint)

Are you able to make it using a variabele? I have 3 buttons, day, week & month. The day sets the variabele to 1, the week sets it to 8 and the month sets it to 32. 

I'd like to have use this variabele to only sum up the total time for just "today", the past week & or the whole month, which ever button is pressed. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (48,109)