cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KimberlyM
Helper IV
Helper IV

CountIf no longer counting all my record entries

Up until recently I was able to keep count of all my record status settings. Now I notice none of my numbers are changing so I did an export of all my records and sorted by my 2020 records so so the excel screenshot is showing my actual record values where my powerapps is "maxed" out at 1624. Can someone suggest to me why this is happening?

My formula is:

CountIf(Lead_Data, CreatedYear = ReportYear_1.SelectedText.Value)

I have no delegation warnings so I am unsure why it would not be able to count the records.

See attached screenshot to see the formula, powerapp screen and excel document side-by-side.

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @KimberlyM ,

The reason why you still have problem is that:
The SharePoint ID field for a table is a number field in Power Apps. However, SharePoint only supports the equal ('=') operation for delegation on an ID field. "<",">" is not delegate for ID field.

You need to use other number field to filter.

I suggest you read more detailed about delegate functions for sharepoint :
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/sharepointonline/

To add a new number field, you need to update them one by one manually.

There's no very good solution.

Please do not use calculate column. This is not delegate neither.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you @v-yutliu-msft so much for helping me! I am currently manually inputting the number to pull the records but it is working perfectly. Thank you for you patience in helping me understand and accomplishing what I needed! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (16,997)