cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

CountIf - not working to count "created" date with datepicker?

I need some help to solve this issue.

I have two datasources, sharepoint lists:

Kop_Lista

Kassa_Lista

In the sharepoint list Kop_Lista

I want to count how many rows have been created at a specific date, the date that the user picks from a datepicker control in Powerapps.

But i cant get that to work by doing this:

CountIf(Kop_Lista;DatePicker1.SelectedDate=Created)

I put above code in Text control in a Label.

I just get 0 as the result even tho i can see i have items created on the date that is selected in the datepicker.

I have also tried this:

CountIf(Kop_Lista;Text(DatePicker1.SelectedDate;DateTimeFormat.ShortDate)=Text(Created;DateTimeFormat.ShortDate))

I dont get any errors. But the result is just 0

My goal after getting the date to work to then add another criteria to the IF statement.

But i need the date to start working.

23 REPLIES 23

@mdevaney 

At SPC 2019, the product team did mention that Date field are on the roadmap and will me made delegable soon

They are sortable (in terms of delegation) but not filterable (in terms of delegation)

I am glad to hear that @RezaDorrani  It would be very nice to have that feature today but I understand PowerApps is still maturing and we can't have everything all at once.  Thanks as always for sharing your knowledge and expertise!

Update !!!

Date columns are now delegable

View solution in original post

@RezaDorrani 

Now that's dedication Reza, coming back to this post.  I remember the first time you mentioned this on the forums, and waiting... impatiently.  Now the day is finally here.  Time to celebrate!

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (39,373)