cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pNabin
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Create/Edit Powerapps from windows 10 desktop (not from browser)

Hi,
I am trying to create and edit my powerapps from desktop. I installed PowerApps app for windows. When I open PowerApps app, the view is like the one in screenshot but I couldn't the app. Also I don't see any option for creating new appa. When I click New, it takes me to the web.powerapps.com.

Screen Shot of PoweraApps desktop appScreen Shot of PoweraApps desktop app

Is there PowerApps studio other than the browser version or am I missing something?

The edit (pen like icon) also doesn't perform anything. 

Thanks,

Nabin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Drrickryp
Super User II
Super User II

Hi pnabian,
Windows PowerApps was deprecated last June. It can no longer be used for development. It will only run apps created on the web version.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Drrickryp
Super User II
Super User II

Hi pnabian,
Windows PowerApps was deprecated last June. It can no longer be used for development. It will only run apps created on the web version.

View solution in original post

@Drrickryp Thank you very much.

I didn't find anything about it unless you mention me. 

Now, I find a blog mentioning this: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/powerapps-studio-for-the-web-is-generally-available-for-p...

Thanks,

Nabin

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,401)