cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DWTKent

Create Flow based on on of 5 Forms question responses being 'No'

Hello all,

I have a build a survey via MS Forms. It has 5 Yes/No choice questions and 3 text questions. I have a requirement to initiate an approval process if any one (or more) of the 5 Yes/No questions has a Yes value when submitted. I can't seem to define that in a condition. Is there another way to evaluate that requirement?

Thanks for any an all ideas.

DWTKent

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eelman
Community Champion
Community Champion

@DWTKent 

This is the PowerApps forum which discusses all things powerapps. You maybe better asking your question in the Power Automate community forum

Having said that, you may just need a simple Flow like this, but it would just depend on the complexities of your approval process

Yes No Flow.jpg

The above Form is a simple 2 question form with Yes/No options. If Q1 = Yes OR Q2 = Yes --> Send email. You may, however, need a more complex build than this?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eelman
Community Champion
Community Champion

@DWTKent 

This is the PowerApps forum which discusses all things powerapps. You maybe better asking your question in the Power Automate community forum

Having said that, you may just need a simple Flow like this, but it would just depend on the complexities of your approval process

Yes No Flow.jpg

The above Form is a simple 2 question form with Yes/No options. If Q1 = Yes OR Q2 = Yes --> Send email. You may, however, need a more complex build than this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,193)