cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Multiple Pages with an App and each page has its own environmentl

Hi Experts

I am new to power Apps and I want to create an App which resides within a sharepoint site page. Once the app is opened firstly the users completes a request form to gain permission to a site page within Power Apps, the request is either approved or rejected, if approved and or rejected this is recored within share point. Lets assume we are creating page within the App for the Insurance Department, page name insurance Developer Page within that page I would like sub pages/section's that have 

1. Dev

2. Test

3. Prod

Environments.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Hi @Cloud11 

Don't know if I got your question correctly.

You basically would like to have an app that is provisioning a SharePoint site based on templates? And there needs to be an approval step before the site is being created?

If you could clarify your question, that'd be great.

Kind regards,

Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. Like my answer? Consider giving it a Thumbs Up. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Hi I am still doing the strawman on what is required.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Check out the Power Apps Community Call for January 2021

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,607)