cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cloud11

Create Multiple Pages with an App and each page has its own environmentl

Hi Experts

I am new to power Apps and I want to create an App which resides within a sharepoint site page. Once the app is opened firstly the users completes a request form to gain permission to a site page within Power Apps, the request is either approved or rejected, if approved and or rejected this is recored within share point. Lets assume we are creating page within the App for the Insurance Department, page name insurance Developer Page within that page I would like sub pages/section's that have 

1. Dev

2. Test

3. Prod

Environments.

2 REPLIES 2
FabianAckeret
Super User
Super User

Hi @Cloud11 

Don't know if I got your question correctly.

You basically would like to have an app that is provisioning a SharePoint site based on templates? And there needs to be an approval step before the site is being created?

If you could clarify your question, that'd be great.

Kind regards,

Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. Like my answer? Consider giving it a Thumbs Up. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Hi I am still doing the strawman on what is required.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,069)