cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antooox
Level: Powered On

Create NEW question to existing survey

Hi, I want to insert more answers into my Powerapps form, when I add more answers to a certain question, lets say question id 1, option id 1, the __PowerappsID__ is blank, and the answers isnt added. How do I do? 

wtf1.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
Antooox

Re: Change questions on Engagement Survey

@RandyHayes perhaps you know how? 🙂

Antooox

Re: Create NEW question to existing survey

Heres a screenshot of the OnSelect code on the "Submit/Next" button who collects the answers. codish4.PNG

Antooox

nobody? 🙂

Super User
Super User

@Antooox 

You need to look to see how you created the App.  When you chose your place to store your data...that is the key.

Take a look at your DataSources (View->Data Sources).  If your Questions, Options, Responses and WelcomeNote sources show as Imported from Excel then changing the Excel file will not reflect in your app.

You will need to make sure those sources are an Excel source on an active Cloud service - like OneDrive.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Antooox

If I change the current questions in the excel file, it will change inside the app as well I noticed, however, I cannot add new questions within Excel 😮

Super User
Super User

@Antoooxdid you look at the DataSource type as I suggested?  If it is showing as Imported from Excel, you will not see additions to your App from changing the Excel file.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,416)