Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thanasis
Advocate II
Advocate II

Create a Button to close PopUp

Hello,

I was wondering if someone can help me with this . I have radio buttons for Yes and No. When someone clicks Yes a PopUp appears from them to write the reason the answered Yes. I did that with 

If(Rquestion1.Selected.Value="Yes",true,false)

And I get this :

Thanasis_0-1611696504659.png

I have OnSelect for the close Button : 

UpdateContext({PopUp: false});

It does not work tho. The PopUp It is not closing. Any ideas ? Any Help I would truly appreciate.

Thank you 

12 REPLIES 12

Yes that works @RandyHayes Thank you very much.

RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@Thanasis 

No problem.  Sorry for the original typo.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

@joeinmay 

Just for clarity - Groups do not have properties.   When you select a group and then choose the Visible property, you are really choosing to set the Visible property of EVERY control in the group.  Be careful using that.  Many times you have specific Visible (or other Property) values on some individual controls in the group.  If you choose a group and set all the properties, you will overwrite and specific properties you have.  
A good way to tell is that, if you select a group and then a specific property for all the controls, if the formula editor comes up blank, then you are about to overwrite a previous property formula.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (60,851)