cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Create a Delete button to delete checked gallery items

Dears,

I have a gallery connected to a SharePoint list in my app. I added a checkbox(CBGallery) per item in the gallery and one check box that checks all boxes in the gal(CB_checkall) outside the gallery.
At the moment I have one button to assign Team Leads to a group of people. Here's my onSelect:
Patch('Quality evaluator',ForAll(Filter('Gal-schedule'.AllItems,CBGallery.Value) As _item1,{ID: _item1.ID,'First evaluator':'combobox.evaluator_3'.Selected,'Status evaluation': "Pending"}))

I want to add a delete button that will delete the items I checked with my checkbox but I'm not being able to do it. Can you help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

Please consider the following Formula:

ForAll(
    Filter('Gal-schedule'.AllItems,CBGallery.Value) As _item1,
    RemoveIf('Quality evaluator', ID= _item1.ID)
)

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

Please consider the following Formula:

ForAll(
    Filter('Gal-schedule'.AllItems,CBGallery.Value) As _item1,
    RemoveIf('Quality evaluator', ID= _item1.ID)
)

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're the very best @RandyHayes 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,184)