cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex69570
Regular Visitor

Create a template with html and powerapps

Hi !

I need to create a quote template to complicated for Word and I was wondering if someone knows a good tutorial to make this template with html and power apps ?

Thanks in advance !

Best regards,

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIPMan
Frequent Visitor

From what I gather it seems like you're you looking to populate a Word template from PowerApps? If so take a look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyDU9bxA0L0&t=1s&ab_channel=ChinoDoesStuff

I was tasked with creating a Resume Generator with PowerApps recently and I tried with HTML. Doesn't work too well if you're planning on trying to make the document look nice as the HTMLText component is pretty limited. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VIPMan
Frequent Visitor

From what I gather it seems like you're you looking to populate a Word template from PowerApps? If so take a look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyDU9bxA0L0&t=1s&ab_channel=ChinoDoesStuff

I was tasked with creating a Resume Generator with PowerApps recently and I tried with HTML. Doesn't work too well if you're planning on trying to make the document look nice as the HTMLText component is pretty limited. 

View solution in original post

alex69570
Regular Visitor

Hi @VIPMan !

Thanks for sharing this video ! I expected to mix Word and html but not sure how to make it work.

I also found this article on how to generate formated Html text  in power Apps it was very helpful.

Create formatted text document with PowerApps and HTML – Qualias

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (37,702)