cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Create multiple Attachments in single powerapp screen and share to sharepoint list.

How should I create multiple attachments datacards in single powerapp editform screen and send all the attached files to sharepoint list in attachments. I tried to add multiple attachments but they send only one file to sharepoint from first attachment datacard. I need to collect all the files attached in all the attachemnt datacards in sharepoint list. Any way, hack or method would be helpful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Create multiple Attachments in single powerapp screen and share to sharepoint list.

Hi @ashwnaidv100,

Do you add multiple Attachments Data cards within your Edit form?

Do you want the multiple Attachments Data cards value to be submitted to one record of your SP list?

Currently, within PowerApps, we could only add single one Attachments control within the Edit form. In addition, the Upload functionality of Attachments control only work in Edit form.

If you want to add multiple Attachments Data cards within your Edit form, and submit attachment files to your SP list, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

Actually, if you want to upload multiple files to one record of your SP list as attachments, you could add/upload multiple files within the single one Attachments control.

More details about the usage of Attachments control in PowerApps, please check the following blog:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/add-attachments-to-sharepoint-lists/

More details about Attachments control, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/controls/control-attachments

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Create multiple Attachments in single powerapp screen and share to sharepoint list.

Hi @ashwnaidv100,

Currently you can only upload files up to 10 MB in size.

You can check whether your file exceeds the maximum size allowed to be upload.

Reference:

Attachments control in PowerApps

Hope this can be helpful.

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

No, Size is not an Issue here, I don't have any problem with the file type or size. But what I want to create the three attachments boxes for different choices and wanted to attached all in my sharepoint list. 

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ashwnaidv100,

Do you add multiple Attachments Data cards within your Edit form?

Do you want the multiple Attachments Data cards value to be submitted to one record of your SP list?

Currently, within PowerApps, we could only add single one Attachments control within the Edit form. In addition, the Upload functionality of Attachments control only work in Edit form.

If you want to add multiple Attachments Data cards within your Edit form, and submit attachment files to your SP list, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

Actually, if you want to upload multiple files to one record of your SP list as attachments, you could add/upload multiple files within the single one Attachments control.

More details about the usage of Attachments control in PowerApps, please check the following blog:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/add-attachments-to-sharepoint-lists/

More details about Attachments control, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/controls/control-attachments

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Yeah, @v-xida-msft, That's all I want to know, Thank you for helping me out. But I think its good to have that functionality too.

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @v-xida-msft ,

Is there any improvement here ?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@v-xida-msft any update regarding having multiple attachment columns in one single list?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,185)