cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CTCompany01

Create new database error

Hello,

I've created a trial version to use the PowerApps Plan2. But first that I've created a trial version of Office 354 E3.

Once I get to the admin center of PowerApps I've created another environment, so now I've the default and the new one. Under the new environment I'm trying to "Created my database", but I'm always getting the following error:Issue when trying to create a database in Admin PowerAppsIssue when trying to create a database in Admin PowerApps

The request failed with error: '{"OperationId":"00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000","Status":"FailedToCreate","Errors":[{"Subject":"Templates","Description":"The given service version requires a template to be specified.","Code":null}],"Information":[],"OperationLocation":null,"ResourceLocation":null,"Context":{"Items":{}}}'. The tracking Id is 'dffd6ecb-be04-4925-94b8-a138256bf6d1'.

Could you please advise me what should I do to get through this? Or this is some issue with the platform?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Cátia Teixeira.

4 REPLIES 4
gax700
Frequent Visitor

Same error here... Currency: EUR, Language: Italian

I'm in the same boat. Is there a status site for PA or CDS?

Pravet

Same issue.

Currency - USD, Language - English

gax700
Frequent Visitor

Guys, I'm glad to tell you that this morning (CET time) everything works like a charm! I provisioned my CDM database...

Have a nice weekend,

Cris

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,719)