cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Create powerapp look like sharepoint list with 10 columns

hi Teams,

I'm trying to create an app that looks like a sharepoint list. Like the List below, it has 10 columns that show all data for one row. 

See the source image
In this power app, each row will show all information of 1 item in 10 different columns. I tried the tablet layout, when I chose 12 columns display, it shows allows only 3 columns like the picture below.
Any thoughts and ideas are appreciated. the bottom line is create an app that displays information like the SP list does. Many thanks
ask.png
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Create powerapp look like sharepoint list with 10 columns

@maihuynh 

SharePoint list is showing all the items 

For that you would have the use a gallery to display all the list items

Your screenshot shows you are using a form control to display 1 item

Even if you use 12 columns it will not have enmough width

set to 12 columns, turn snap to columns property off for the gallery and then manually reduce the width of each data card and try and fit it into the space

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@RezaDorrani 

I turn "Snap to Columns" off and manually adjust the width of columns. I think it could fix 12 columns, but i couldn't bring the the column in the 2nd row to the 1st row along with other columns. And when i display data, it looks like picture below.  

ask2.png

Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@maihuynh 

Click the data card and drag it to the top row

Alos, the user experience would not be great since you dont have much real estate

Why not just use multiple rows since anyways you can only show 1 item in a formcontrol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @maihuynh ,

You said that create an app that looks like a sharepoint list, do you mean you want to your App screen can display multiple row of reocrd and all columns of each record are displayed in one row?
To satisfy your needs, I suggest you to use Gallery control as Reza said, which can display multiple rows of records and even all columns, However the Form control you are using can only display all columns of one record.

The following snapshot is an example, please take for reference.  you just need to add many labels in gallery and fit the sizes and locations.You also need to add a line title manually.

Annotation 2019-10-10 161539.png

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,346)