cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kuglarz96
Frequent Visitor

Create profesional looking pdf in powerapps

Hi,

I'm looking to way to create nice looking pdf in powerapps. I have created flow with create pdf by converting html code, but it doesn't look profesional, just a some table with data. I'm asking for some "frontend" solution. I noticed that some html or css code formulas doesn't work in powerapps.

For example page break: ( there was similar topic recently here ) my generated pdf can look like this, depends on how many rows user type inside:

55.png

which is unacceptable to send to my customer. 

I'm also struggling with add company logo and all this glitters and whistles. Do I have to enter everything in HTML code, or is there a way to edit this HTML view/ PDF view in easy way - just like creating powerapps ?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kuglarz96 ,

Currently there is not easy way to add image to PDF file in PowerApps. And for the supported HTML code formulas, you could try to submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kuglarz96 ,

Currently there is not easy way to add image to PDF file in PowerApps. And for the supported HTML code formulas, you could try to submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,120)