Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Axal
Helper III
Helper III

Create record CDS from a file

Hi,

I on learning phase of Flow, and currently trying to use Flow to insert record through CDS from Excel file. So I'm choosing "When a file created in OneDrive" feature and connect it to my CE environment and choose "Create new record"

After fill in the necessary input and some dynamics field "File Content" (please correct me if I'm wrong, but I should use this in order to get whatever data in my Excel, right ? )

So I try to test it, but it return error : 

"message": "BadGateway",
"innerError": {
"status": 502,
"message": "Invalid URI: The Uri string is too long.",
"source": [this is my company url]

What is that all about ? Can use some advice here.

Thanks in advance.
Axal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@Axal
This appears to be an MS Flow question and not PowerApps. I suggest you post this question in the Flow Community for a quicker/better response.

Link to Flow Community
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/bd-p/FlowForum

—-
Please Accept as Solution if this post answered your question so others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@Axal
This appears to be an MS Flow question and not PowerApps. I suggest you post this question in the Flow Community for a quicker/better response.

Link to Flow Community
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/bd-p/FlowForum

—-
Please Accept as Solution if this post answered your question so others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (36,262)