Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeffMarty
Helper II
Helper II

Created map on PowerApps

Hello,

I created a map on powerapps. If the result of the "Number of DSEs" card is 1 or + I would like the card to appear below automatically is it possible to do this? Thank you
powerapps.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GarethPrisk
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Yes.

That looks like a Form control. Select the data card for the field: 'Commentaires DSE' and select Unlock.

Now you can set the Visible property of that data card, based on the value of another field in your form: "Nombre de DSE".

Note: Forms won't use those names, but instead create a data card with the column name, and add 4+ controls automatically. These controls are generically named like DataCardValue2. Find the one that corresponds to your desired input field, and make a note of it.

Set the Visible property of your unlocked data card equal to

Value(DataCardValue2.Text) > 0

You may not need to wrap it in a Value function, depending on if that field is a number or a text field.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GarethPrisk
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Yes.

That looks like a Form control. Select the data card for the field: 'Commentaires DSE' and select Unlock.

Now you can set the Visible property of that data card, based on the value of another field in your form: "Nombre de DSE".

Note: Forms won't use those names, but instead create a data card with the column name, and add 4+ controls automatically. These controls are generically named like DataCardValue2. Find the one that corresponds to your desired input field, and make a note of it.

Set the Visible property of your unlocked data card equal to

Value(DataCardValue2.Text) > 0

You may not need to wrap it in a Value function, depending on if that field is a number or a text field.

View solution in original post

eka24
Super User
Super User

If I get you right, you want to hide the field DSE if the number is below 1?.

If so try put this formula on the Visible property of the Datacard:

Value (Numberdatacardvalue.Text)<1

Change Numberdatacardvalue to the actual Textbox name.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Thank you for your reply.

This is ok for me

Good Day

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (980)