Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeffMarty
Helper II
Helper II

Created map on PowerApps

Hello,

I created a map on powerapps. If the result of the "Number of DSEs" card is 1 or + I would like the card to appear below automatically is it possible to do this? Thank you
powerapps.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GarethPrisk
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Yes.

That looks like a Form control. Select the data card for the field: 'Commentaires DSE' and select Unlock.

Now you can set the Visible property of that data card, based on the value of another field in your form: "Nombre de DSE".

Note: Forms won't use those names, but instead create a data card with the column name, and add 4+ controls automatically. These controls are generically named like DataCardValue2. Find the one that corresponds to your desired input field, and make a note of it.

Set the Visible property of your unlocked data card equal to

Value(DataCardValue2.Text) > 0

You may not need to wrap it in a Value function, depending on if that field is a number or a text field.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GarethPrisk
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Yes.

That looks like a Form control. Select the data card for the field: 'Commentaires DSE' and select Unlock.

Now you can set the Visible property of that data card, based on the value of another field in your form: "Nombre de DSE".

Note: Forms won't use those names, but instead create a data card with the column name, and add 4+ controls automatically. These controls are generically named like DataCardValue2. Find the one that corresponds to your desired input field, and make a note of it.

Set the Visible property of your unlocked data card equal to

Value(DataCardValue2.Text) > 0

You may not need to wrap it in a Value function, depending on if that field is a number or a text field.

View solution in original post

eka24
Super User III
Super User III

If I get you right, you want to hide the field DSE if the number is below 1?.

If so try put this formula on the Visible property of the Datacard:

Value (Numberdatacardvalue.Text)<1

Change Numberdatacardvalue to the actual Textbox name.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Thank you for your reply.

This is ok for me

Good Day

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,135)