cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
echodapogi
Helper V
Helper V

Creating Application for tracking packages for different couriers such as UPS, FedEx, USPS.

Hi PowerApps Community, 

Anybody in this community explored on creating an app using UPS API integration? or any API that will allow my PowerApps App to track packages from 3 major courier? UPS, USPS, FedEx. I need to create an app that will able to track packages status based on a bulk  tracking numbers in CSV's or Excel. I have no idea on how this will be done. Please point me on right documentation, samples or ideas or codes, screenshots. Very much appreciated for all the help. 

Thank you

Echo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @echodapogi ,

Usually we need to create a Custom connector if we need to call API and get the return value.

This is a case where I get the timestamp by calling the API and display it in the label control:

Display Internet Based Time 

I think this link will help you a lot:

Custom connectors for canvas apps 

In addition, flow can also be used, but if you want to return data to PowerApps, you also need to use the  Response action. I think this link will help you a lot:

Return an Array from Flow to PowerApps (Response Method) 

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @echodapogi ,

Usually we need to create a Custom connector if we need to call API and get the return value.

This is a case where I get the timestamp by calling the API and display it in the label control:

Display Internet Based Time 

I think this link will help you a lot:

Custom connectors for canvas apps 

In addition, flow can also be used, but if you want to return data to PowerApps, you also need to use the  Response action. I think this link will help you a lot:

Return an Array from Flow to PowerApps (Response Method) 

Best Regards,

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,985)